People are struggling a lot these days and need our help. We are currently building our specialist advice page to support them.
We are looking for mental health practitioners willing to spare 5 – 10 minutes of their time for charitable purpose.
We invite you to record a short video for us with advice on a topic you are passionate about.
If you are a:
- qualified psychologist (BPS, HCPC )
- qualified psychotherapists (BACP, UKCP, Counselling Directory)
- qualified counsellor (BACP, UKCP, Counselling Directory)
- qualified psychiatrist (GMC),
Then we would love to hear from you.
Get in touch with us via email at [email protected]
How does this work?
You can record the video using your mobile phone or laptop and platforms like Zoom, Skype, Teams, Whatsapp, etc.
The structure of the video could look like this:
– 1 to 2 min to describe the topic you want to talk about
– 1 to 2 min to describe how it manifests and affects our lives
– 3 to 6 min to describe the solution/advice/step by step
When you have your video ready you can email it to us at [email protected] (via wetransfer.com if the file is large), or share with us through your dropbox or google drive account.
What happens next?
The video will be posted on our charity’s Youtube account and linked to this Specialist Advice page on our website, and will also be shared on our social media channels.
We thank you in advance for your kind support!